Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What can I use as a toner for my face?

What can I use as a toner on my face, that works just as well as rubbing alchohol [I dont have rubbing alchohol] and also, what times do I put it on? Before bed..or morning or what?What can I use as a toner for my face?
this might work for you... Yesterday I brought this acne cream. It’s called: “Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream” it’s around $30 for a 10cm bottle. I know it’s kind of a lot of money but it actually works! Just rub a dab on your spot and in 8 hours or so, it’s hardly noticeable! If you use it very night in around 3 days it’s gone!


I use it every night. But you still need to wash it off in the morning, because it’s kind of oily.





Also for symptoms of scars, chapping, peeling or flaking due to minor burns, sun burns, wind burns, scrapes, abrasion or cracked lips!


It works wonders! Heres a pic: http://www.vogue.com.au/var/vogue/storag…





hope that helps! :-)What can I use as a toner for my face?
They sell bottles of astringent that make your skin feel clean, tingly, and soft and supple. Put it on before bed and in the morning. Hope I could help. Good Luck.
I didn't realise people still used toner. After cleansing you could splash with cold water, it will do the same thing. then moisturise.

No comments:

Post a Comment