Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I find out what HP machine uses the 10A toner?

I'm trying to streamline my office machines. I already use the 10A carts and need a new printer. If you have ever tried calling HP, you would know why I'm asking here!How can I find out what HP machine uses the 10A toner?
if you look on the toner box it will list all of the compatable model numbers.How can I find out what HP machine uses the 10A toner?
Look in the back of the product selection guide.





http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/ipgselect鈥?/a>





If that does not help search HP's site.
Currently the only printers which uses that particular cartridge are the laserjet 2300 (d/dn/dtn/n). It is a brand new model on the market so there is a very good chance that over the next few months HP will be releasing more printers which use that cartridges.
The HP 10A cartridge goes to the HP Laserjet 2300 Series. So if the printer says Laserjet 2300 it will work in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment