Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I bleach my red hair with a toner will it come out blonde?

My hair is dyed red, but I want to bleach it blonde if I bleached it and put in a toner would it be orange or come out blonde?


Also, if i didn't put in a toner, would I have to bleach it twice.


My hair is a medium red that is going copper in some parts.If I bleach my red hair with a toner will it come out blonde?
your hair will be orange and very badly damaged, possibly stretchy. get some color oops in extra strength and use it. then you can bleach. try 40 volume peroxide in your bleach. there is a good chance that you will have to bleach it more than once, so if you do, use 30 and 40 volume peroxide mixed together evenly in your bleach. if after the second time it's darker or more yellow than the color of a banana peel, bleach it again, but only use 30 and only bleach the ends. you wil see that your roots will be lighter than the rest so they don't need to be bleached again. look up ardell unred, red gold corrector plus and lock-in blonde. these are bleach and color additives that will help remove more brassiness, they work great. add unred and red gold corrector plus to your bleach every time you bleach, don't add lock-in blonde. once you're done bleaching, use a toner. you will want to use a wella color charm toner and of course 20 volume peroxide. you will want to use an ash toner, so get the ';white lady'; shade, it will remove more brassiness. add lock-in blonde to your toner and every time you use dye. then you can dye over that with a blonde dye you like and it won't hurt. your biggest problem is brassiness. i did the same thing you are trying to do. this was my hair: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k65/Le鈥?/a>


and i wanted it medium ash blonde. i did everything i've just told you and this is it now: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k65/Le鈥?/a>


if for some reason your hair is still really yellow after you use toner (but it shouldn't be) on it, tone it with the white lady toner again. it can't hurt. good luck!If I bleach my red hair with a toner will it come out blonde?
I'm not a hairdresser, but my guess is that it would come out orange. If you want to go blonde, it's best to go to a professional so you don't ruin your hair.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment