Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should I use a toner if my skin is not acne prone?

I have some visible pores on my face and want to buy Loreal L'Oreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening. But most of people who use it say they have oily skin so I'm not sure whether using it will make my skin dry.Should I use a toner if my skin is not acne prone?
There is a difference between a Toner and an Astringent. An astringent will deep clean pores, getting rid of the excess sebum (oil) we have when we are acne-prone.





A toner is a necessity! You/we use it after washing to exfoliate the dead skin cells that accumulate over the day, along with harmful free radicals (pollutants) from external sources - air, smoke, dust, etc.


This is an excellent step in revitalizing the new layer of skin underneath the old layer, leaving it glowing, and good for healthy growth of skin cells. And pore tightening. :)





Should I use a toner if my skin is not acne prone?
Toner is an important step in good skin care, even for dry and mature skin types. Cleanse your skin, then use toner and finish with a moisturizer that is suited to your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment