Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What do I do with my conditioning toner?

i have some extra conditioning toner from when i bleached my hair and now i don't know if i should still use it.


The parts of my hair that I bleached I dyed purple.


So my questions are:


-if i use the toner now will it make the purple change color?


-if i use the toner on my unbleached hair will it make it darker or lighter?What do I do with my conditioning toner?
It depends on what color the toner is. If it is a violet color, it is used to remove yellowish tones from blond hair and won't effect dark hair at all. It might even enhance the purple in your hair. If it is a greenish color, it is used to remove orange-brass color and might turn your purple color muddy.What do I do with my conditioning toner?
it wont do anything


its just for keeping your hair extra healthy from the dye

No comments:

Post a Comment