Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you need to use the toner for Proactiv?

I personally don't like the toner that much. Should I just not use it or should I get another toner from another brand? If I should get another brand's toner, what should I use?Do you need to use the toner for Proactiv?
I would use the toner because it removes the access dirt left behind that the cleanser didn't pick up. I wouldn't get another brand. I would not use the toner versus using another toner because mixing products might cause a chemical reaction and who knows how your skin will react. The toner is not that bad, try to stick with it if at all possibleDo you need to use the toner for Proactiv?
the toner is just astringent.
I dont like the proactiv toner either i hate the smell of it....but it works..stick to the system..they put the 3 things together for a reason! if you use it and it doesnt work then switch to a different brand....I think if you use it the way you are suppose to it will work and you'll end up likeing it
well i used proactive and it didnt work out for me it did in the begining but yea i do think you need to use the toner because that takes off all the dead skin cells and cleans the insides of your pores because if you go like a week without using it then all of a sudden you do use it trust me their will be a lot of dirt coming off on the cotton ball so YEs use it lol
For the ';system'; to work you are supposed to use all of thier product line, but maybe it won't make a difference. I guess if you do use another toner and it seems like the Proactiv isn't working, maybe it's the different toner, if not than it's fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment