Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How long after bleaching should I apply toner?

I'm going to bleach my hair sometime this week, and it's probably going to turn orange/yellow. If I buy special effects mixer/toner, how blonde will it get?





Can I use the toner/mixer on the same day that I bleached it, or should I wait a few days?How long after bleaching should I apply toner?
You can use toner on the same day as bleaching.I suggest picking up a violet toner. Mixed toners usually have a life of 30 minutes. If your not as blonde as you had hoped, wash your hair, dry and apply again.


You also may want to try a shampoo cap by mixing equal amounts of shampoo with mixed bleach.


In my case from going from black to blonde, i used use dish soap, insted of shampoo, which is horrible for your hair, but it gets the job done.





Good Luck!How long after bleaching should I apply toner?
I've never bleached my hair, but my older sister and friend Carrie, Alissa and Mary (emos) have, they said that they used the toner right after they bleached it (same day).
When I get my hair done, my hair stylist uses it right after.
  • lebron james
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment